Business Analyst, SAN FRANCISCO
18 February, 2016
Our team is passionate about building awesome products our customers will love. The Business Analyst role is responsible for assisting in the development of our customer facing analytics product. Working directly with customers and as part of an internal technical team, the Business Analyst positively impacts customer satisfaction and success.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain actionable data visualization solutions.
- Function as a subject matter expert in the multifamily housing industry.
- Work with customers to develop custom business intelligence solutions.
- Analyze, document, and provide recommendations from customer feedback.
- Work collaboratively with team and other business functions.
- Write customer facing documentation.
- Support sales activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- General real estate experience.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, across organizations, and independently.
- Proven ability to meet goals in a dynamic and fast changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines and demanding quality requirements.
- Ability to synthesize complex and disparate data into actionable solutions.
- Advanced Excel skills.
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Multifamily Housing Experience
- Asset or Revenue Management Experience
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence Tools
- $80K – $120K Salary
- 0.0% – 1.0% Equity
This post is not valid after Monday April 18th, 2016