25 January, 2016
You as a Mechanical Engineer will be part of ABB India Development Center (IDC), one of the major development centers for Process Automation, Control Technologies with the system 800xA development. IDC is involved in development for the Power Systems, Power Products, Discrete Automation and Motion divisions.
- You as a Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for development of process instruments by conceptual design and experimental verification and will include design of plastic, sheet metal, fabrication & casting components used in process instruments using computer aided design software.
- Engineering Analysis using FEA, CAE and hand calculations as well as Risk Analysis (FMEA, Cause & Effects analysis) would also need to be performed and also need to liaison with manufacturing team for implementing Design for Manufacture (DFM) and DFA.
- Knowledge in New product development and Value engineering.
- Profound knowledge in solid mechanics, structural dynamics and material science.
- Solid theoretical basis and applied experience with FEM calculations (ANSYS) and Modal analysis on complex mechanical systems.
- Exposure to fluid dynamics, acoustics, electromagnetism and fluid structure interactions.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Your BE/BTech/MS in Mechanical Engineering with 3-5 years of experience in the areas like final state analysis, modal analysis and mathematical modeling will be an ideal fit.
If you require any further information about the position, please feel free to contact Ms.Ashwini KM at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract type: Regular/PermanentBusiness
Unit:Business Unit Measurement & AnalyticsDate
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
This post is not valid after Friday March 25th, 2016