Your new company
This is a great opportunity to join a leading consultancy with a presence UK wide working in multiple engineering disciplines. They currently have over 30 staff working out of the Glasgow office with 12 engineers dedicated to the bridges division. The Glasgow and Edinburgh branches work on projects all over the world coming from an extensive client database. Projects range anywhere from £10k – £200M+.
Your new role
This role gives you the chance to work on every part of each project from conception to completion. You will have exposure to the initial client meetings, fees-ability, on site project management, liaising with the client thought the process until the project is handed over.
This position offers someone at Senior or Principle level to join an already successful team that has grown consistently over the past 3 years. You will be a key part of the businesses success going forward and have the chance to build and manage your own team internally.
What you’ll need to succeed
– Bridge design experience
– Chartered or pushing towards Chartered status
– Experience working within a consultancy focusing on Bridge design
What you’ll get in return
– You will be rewarded with an impressive salary and benefits package.
– You will have a clear path for progression going forward
– You will be part of an already successful, growing team
– You will have the freedom to work off your own back and take pride in the projects you work on
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This post is not valid after Monday May 23rd, 2016