Electrical Engineer / Project Engineer, Based; Wrexham, Salary Up to £35k Dependant on Experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to work for a Wrexham based control panel manufacturer. The company’s services include build, install, modify, maintain and repair Electrical control panels on Clients site or at their workshop. The work is varied and the company operate in a variety of sectors i.e. production, manufacturing, food / drink, automotive etc. This position would suit a candidate from an Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Project Engineer or Control Panel Engineer background from within any sector.
The successful candidate will need to have some flexibility in terms of working hours to meet project demands. Typical working hours are days Monday to Friday, though there is a requirement to work different hours, on weekends and overnight stays as and when a project demands. A suitable vehicle provided as travel can be nationwide.
The position offers great scope to develop skills and to work in a varied role and on different site environments. You will lead on any project work from start to finish.
* Experience in the use and programming of PLC and Drives, Mainly Mitsubishi and Rockwell.
* Experienced in control panel building and installation on either machines or plant
* Working Knowledge of Machinery directive
* Qualified to HNC or Equivalent in Electrical Engineering
* Qualification to 17 th Edition desirable.
* Compex qualification desirable but not essential, training will be given.
* Clean driving licence
* Must be able to work on own or part of a team.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply, attaching your CV.
Key words; Electrical Engineer, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Project Engineer or Control Panel Engineer
This post is not valid after Monday April 25th, 2016