Post items: You may post jobs (including postdoc or graduate fellowships), conference, workshop and other events, grant announcements, career news and articles to this site.
Cost: To publish a job post, you need to pay US$29. If you have many vacancies, you may buy multiple posting package for only US$299. This will enable you to post unlimited posts for the next 12 months. But remember, you can post only vacancies from your institution. [If you are a recruiter, please find payment details at here.]
Review: Site administrator will review your posting and approve it manually to avoid spams. It may take up to 24 hours to publish your post. [You may buy posting rights so that you can avoid ‘post review’ process plus many other benefits. See advert details.]
Simple Instructions for posting vacancy announcements, career news, etc
- Provide appropriate title for your post
- Key in (or copy and paste) vacancy details
- Select suitable categories from the right panel (right category/categories will maximize your post publicity- through email alerts and post distribution through social media and RSS feeds)
- Specify expiration date
- Finally, click the Publish or Submit for Review button.
- Make payment.
You are done!
Posting conference, workshop and other events
- Posting events is similar to posting vacancy announcements as mentioned above
- But, no need to select category (ie. Events category will be automatically selected when you specify the Event dates)
- Schedule your events at the bottom of the posting page (look for Event Editor tab)
Done! Thank you.