1 December, 2012
We are pleased to inform you that the 17th Evolutionary Biology Meeting at
Marseilles will take place on 17-20 September 2013, Marseilles, France.
The following subjects will be discussed:
– Evolutionary biology concepts and modelisations for biological annotation;
– Biodiversity and Systematics;
– Functional phylogeny;
– Origin of Life and exobiology;
– Non-adaptative versus adaptative evolution;
– The minor phyla: their usefulness in evolutionary biology knowledge.
Registration and abstract submission
For the 17th EBM meeting committee