22 June, 2014
A Job Seeker database is being developed by TheScienceJobs.com
- This is an online database for unemployed youth seeking employment opportunities and experienced individuals looking for a career change
- You can register on our website, http://www.thesciencejobs.com/info/register
- We ensure that candidates’ personal/professional details will be kept confidential. This information will only be provided to prospective employers.
- Free to join
- Edit even after submitting the form. This is very important as many of the young job seekers often forget to add some of the responsibilities and every little detail of the professional experience in their resume.
- Recruit faster
- Our service is offered to you free of charge
- We offer growing database of experienced and qualified job seekers from a variety of fields including: Science, Technology, Engineering, Human Resources, Administration, Accounting, Financial Services, Health Care, Skilled Trades, Sales, Engineering, Retail and Hospitality.
You can register on our website, http://www.thesciencejobs.com/info/register
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.