13 November, 2012
The 5th Central European Workshop of Myrmecology (CEWM) will be held in
Innsbruck, Austria, in autumn 2013 – click here http://cewm2013.org/ for
the meeting’s website and here http://cewm2013.org/nl.php Â for subscribing
to our newsletter!
The most important CEWM facts in a nutshell:
– Scope: All fields of ant research, including social evolution, behaviour,
cognition and learning, population biology, systematics and phylogeny,
biogeography and faunistics, ecology, and conservation biology. The
techniques presented will range from molecular genetics and genomics to
microscopy and ecological-niche modeling and from behavioural to chemical
– Participants: people and topics will be warmly welcome from all over
Europe – and beyond!
– Timeline: 5-8 September 2013.
– Venue: University of Innsbruck, Technikerstr. 25, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria.
– Registration fees: To be announced early 2013; we are currently completing
a fundraising campaign in order to offer reduced fees comparable to the fees
of the 4th CEWM in Cluj, Romania.
– Important dates: Click here http://cewm2013.org/08-dates.php.
Please forward this email to others who you think are interested.
Looking forward to seeing you in Innsbruck,
Warmest, Birgit C. Schlick-Steiner, Wolfgang Arthofer, Florian M. Steiner
P.S. We apologise if you receive multiple copies of this posting.