13 November, 2012
The 5th Central European Workshop of Myrmecology (CEWM) will be held in
Innsbruck, Austria, in autumn 2013 – click here http://cewm2013.org/ for
the meeting’s website and here http://cewm2013.org/nl.php Â for subscribing
to our newsletter!
The most important CEWM facts in a nutshell:
– Scope: All fields of ant research, including social evolution, behaviour,
cognition and learning, population biology, systematics and phylogeny,
biogeography and faunistics, ecology, and conservation biology. The
microscopy and ecological-niche modeling and from behavioural to chemical
– Participants: people and topics will be warmly welcome from all over
Europe – and beyond!
– Timeline: 5-8 September 2013.
– Venue: University of Innsbruck, Technikerstr. 25, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria.
– Registration fees: To be announced early 2013; we are currently completing
a fundraising campaign in order to offer reduced fees comparable to the fees
of the 4th CEWM in Cluj, Romania.
– Important dates: Click here http://cewm2013.org/08-dates.php.
Please forward this email to others who you think are interested.
Looking forward to seeing you in Innsbruck,
Warmest, Birgit C. Schlick-Steiner, Wolfgang Arthofer, Florian M. Steiner
P.S. We apologise if you receive multiple copies of this posting.