With Australia’s need for medical practitioners, Australia offers several Visa pathways for doctors to apply for a visa to Australia. These pathways include both a temporary and permanent Australia visa.
Detailed information on working in Australia and how to register as a doctor is available on the DoctorConnect website. This includes:
- information on Australia’s healthcare system
- how to find a job
- contact information for medical recruitment agencies
- details on the process for obtaining full medical registration and specialist recognition in Australia
- information on programs to assist employers in rural and regional areas
- contact details for medical boards, professional associations, and government agencies.
Read full text: Visa Options for Doctors Seeking to Work in Australia